- You have the right to withdraw from the Contract within 14 (fourteen) days starting from the date of the start of the provision to you Services. It means that the Company will reimburse the payment(s) received from you from the Services within 14 days from the day on which the Company has been informed about your decision to terminate the Contract with us;
- In the case of the withdrawal, the Company will reimburse all the sum of your payment for Services if you had made a withdrawal request before the provision of Services was started. In case if you make a withdrawal request within 14 days period from the start of the provision to you Services, you shall pay to the Company an amount which is in proportion to what has been provided until the time you have informed the Company about your decision to withdraw from the Contract; it means that this amount shall be deducted from the sum of reimbursement.
- In order to exercise your withdrawal request, you shall either:
- Send the Company an email with your intention to withdraw from the Contract by mail (email@example.com); or
- Use this withdrawal form:
To Huffson Group Ltd, Spyrou Kyprianou, 79, PROTOPAPAS BLDG, 2nd floor, Flat/Office 201, 3076, Limassol, Cyprus, firstname.lastname@example.org:
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract for the provision of the following Service: [identify Services you have ordered],
Ordered on [insert date of purchase] / provision has started on [insert date of the start of the provision],
[Insert your name],
[Insert your address as well as your email address],
Your signature (only if this form is notified on paper),
- The reimbursement specified above shall be made to the same payment instrument which you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- You acknowledge that if Services are fully provided within 14 days from the start of the provision, you will lose your right to withdraw from the Contract.
- You acknowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal in application to the provision of Goods because the digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium (for example, in boxes, DVD/CD or other similar means) cannot be returned as prescribed in article 16(m) of Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council.